Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My high school experience



So far high school has it had its good and bad parts. The good parts are obviously hanging out with my friends or going out to lunch for pizza. However the school work has got much harder from middle school. The best thing about school so far is that you get to wake up later than the middle school. In the middle school most days I would wake up at 6:15 and now I usually wake up around 7:00 which is a big difference for me. Another great thing about high school is the freedom that comes with it. They lets us leave school for lunch which is a lot more fun then eating in the cafeteria with my friends. There are still some down sides of High School. In the middle school most afternoons would consist of hanging out with my friends followed by relaxing and eating dinner than doing about an hour of work and studying. Now that I'm in the high school I rarely have plans after school and if I do we mostly work the whole time. I usually study for about two hours a night and do homework for one and half. However even if the high school is a more challenging I am still enjoying my time here so far. Also I think I have great teachers that are helping make high school go smoother me which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment