Sunday, October 16, 2016

Is this the real world or are we just living a computer simulation.

In the article I read today the question is proposed " Is this world real or are we just part of a computer simulation of someone from a different universe. Neil deGrasse Tyson says " There is a 50-50 likelihood that we are just living some simulation. A lot of people think this theory could be true but there's no real way to test it. I don't believe we are in some sort of simulation I think this life is real. I can control my own mind as the quote by Rene Descartes said " I think therefore I am." I can think so I know I am real. The whole idea of this reminds me of the movie The Truman Show where Jim Carrey lives a fake life and everyone around him is actors. Jim Carrey has no idea he lives a fake life till he eventually realizes some things don't make sense. I think if we are in a fake world we will eventually realize. But who says I'm not part of some giant show? This whole idea of the simulation theory really makes you question a lot of stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment